CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

7.31.2008

What a fun day!



This is my good friend Lisa, she so graciously agreed to "model" for me for my website purses, jewelry etc.  She is just adorable and all of the pictures turned out so good.  It was very hard to pick the best ones.  
We definately had fun along the way.  We were out in the 95 degree weather and you can't forget about the humidity!  Things got really fun.  
My two girls love Lisa.  They love going to her house and playing in her closet.  Lisa has four boys so to have girls around is so much fun for her.  
I love this picture of Ashlyn aspiring to be a grown up mommy!  It's the little things in life that are so worth the effort. 

check out my website at www.simplysassydaisy.com Each day a little more is added here and there.  Wow, a lot goes into this...it feels like an eternity to get it all done. 

1 comment:

Liz said...

that's awesome. You did a great job on the pictures. Can't wait to see the rest of them.