CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

1.22.2009

joy in my journey today...

This morning as I said my prayer, I asked Heavenly Father to help me feel His love surround me. My prayers were answered.  

I got a call from Brady's school and he had been elbowed in the eye and had a pretty good bump on his eyelid.  He asked me if I could bring him some tylenol.  As I was leaving him, he gave me a hug and I kissed him.  That was the answer to my prayer.  Heavenly Father was surrounding me with His love through my sweet boy!  

Happy to be...

a mom!




This was after school.

This was in the morning after he woke up.   Ouch.  He could barely open his eyes.


3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Now if he could only find that jacket!!!

blairsblog6 said...

He should know better than to wrestle with girls! I know just how you feel. Sawyer is so cool, but sometimes he will just come up and hug me. What a gift!

Annie said...

I hope that it was an accident! That doesn't look so good, one he can be proud of!