CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

1.16.2009

Little Ol' Grandma

Callie and Ashlyn were playing dress up one night and this was the result. Callie was cracking me up. Last year for Halloween Amie and I dressed up as two old ladies named Ruby and Gladys. Ruby has come out a few times since then.  So every once in a while they like to dress up as Ruby. 


Giggling Girl - 
Oh so smart - 

This is the "fab" four.   Emily Diamond, Jill Neal, Me (Ruby) and Lisa Peterson.  We performed as the end act at the stake roadshows.  We danced and boogied our way into true embarassment.  

2 comments:

The Fears said...

I love the picture of you and Brian to the left. very cute. I want to see some christmas photos!!! What did you guys do and get?

Liz said...

Love it...my girls need a Ruby wig.