CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

5.04.2009

Its growing

Just wanted to share some pics of the garden and how things are growing. This has been a lot of fun. Can't wait to eat the yummy food.

I planted these tomatoes last week. They are Aussie tomatoes. I did not plant these from seed.
The peppers were also plants not from seed. I added marigolds. They are suppose to help keep bugs away.


Cucumbers


flowers pots with moss rose and a citronella plant. I planted two more tomato plants called sun sugar. They are delicious. Little yellow tomatos. I can eat them like candy.


My peas are doing really well. I planted them in early April.

The best thing is I have not had one single weed. Now that is something to cheer about.

2 comments:

Heather said...

I am so impressed with your garden! Looking at all of those yummy plants is so inpiring! Sophia loves to garden and she and Grandpa Adams planted some peas a few weeks ago. Nothing has sprouted yet. I'm afraid nothing's ever going to grow. I swear I have black thumb!

Liz said...

Love it! I'm so glad you do your share of gardening! I don't even want to try it again here.