CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

5.10.2009

It is all in the presentation!

This morning my sweet husband and girls made me breakfast in bed.

He did such a beautiful job and it was so yummy! He had this french toast at one of his stays at the Marriott hotel.

Delicious French Toast:

Mix 2 or 3 eggs with a little milk, vanilla and cinnamon. In a separate bowl crush some frosted flakes. The best bread (in my opinion) to use is Texas Toast that we get from Wal-mart. It is good thick bread. Anyway dip both sides of bread in the egg mix and then dip it in the crushed frosted flakes. Sprinkle with a little powdered sugar and warm syrup. The bananas were delicious or any other fruit would be good. So simple but so yummy


1 comment:

Aimee Bartlett said...

Miralyn,

It was fun to hear from Brian Sunday. He gave Daniel your blog address, so I looked it up. Your family is adorable and I can see you are crafty as ever! Brian mentioned he may be coming to Vegas soon for his job. We would love to see you guys and you are more than welcome to stay at our house. I'm not tech savy enough to have a blog, but you can e-mail me at teambartlett@embarqmail.com.