CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

5.10.2009

A sweet conversation

(This was a post that I had not published until I was reminded of it while preparing for a talk)

What a beautiful day. I can't believe it is November 1st and the weather is so wonderful. Ashlyn and I decided to go lay on the trampoline and enjoy the sun. This was the conversation we had...

Ashlyn : Mom, I love the world.

Mom: So do I.

Ashlyn: My favorite is the sky.

Mom: Why do you love the sky?

Ashlyn: Because that is where Ruby Doll and Jesus are.

Mom: Yes, Ashlyn I love it to.

Ashlyn: I know Heavenly Father loves me. He loves you too mom.

Mom: He does love me and that makes me happy.

Ashlyn: He loves Lillie (our dog, who was under the trampoline) too, she is funny.

Mom: Ashlyn, I love you.

Ashlyn: I love you too, mom.

And off she went climbing on the side of the trampoline, sucking on her sucker, not having a care in the world that she loves so much.

I am thankful for a beautiful sky from Heavenly Father who presented such a wonderful opportunity for my sweet baby girl to know he loves her.


1 comment:

Susan said...

Such a sweet conversation and a cutie pie too.