CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

5.14.2009

Birds of a feather...

I am not good at "sayings" but since this post is about bird baths, I thought that birds of a feather would be a good title.

I saw a version of this bird bath in the family fun magazine and I thought rather than going a buying the exact stuff, I would use what I already had.

My next goal is to photograph it when birds are actually using it. This morning I was upstairs in my bedroom and I looked out the window and two of the most beautiful birds were perched on the bird bath. I didn't make it down in time to take the picture, better luck next time.

The joys of nature!

6 comments:

The Fears said...

cool idea. can't wait to see your next picture with birds in it.

Susan said...

I love the Kentucky green grass in the back ground. The bird bath is cute too.

Bill and Freddie Ann said...

I hope you keep this up now that you're gone...we have to know what you all are up to! We miss you already! :)

Bill and Freddie Ann said...

I love the idea of this bird bath because it's not so easy for the cats in the neighborhood to get to them! :)

amie said...

Ok, time to get back into this girl. I can't see your every move anymore so i need a peek inside again!
MISSSSSS YOUUUUUUUU

Mary B said...

I really miss your blogs posts. I hope after everything calms down you will be able to start back again. Of course does it ever slow down with 4 kids. Missed seeing you when Brad and Julie were in. I love spending time with the Fears family. Just wish you all came in more often.