CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

5.02.2009

Building Our Firepit

I had this grand idea that I wanted a firepit in my backyard...

so this is what we got...




and WE LOVE IT!

Friday Night camp out - April 17th


We had foil dinners and slept in the tent. It was a chilly night, but we loved seeing the stars (yes that means Brian and I were awake a lot of the night)

cooking a peach cobbler with our dutch oven - the girls roasting their marshmallows??


Enjoying the fire




The girls and I planted the rest of our seeds - cucumbers, squash, green beans, brocolli, carrots, potatoes and cantaloupe. Now all that is left is to plant the tomatoes and peppers.
The up close picture is of the sugar snap peas that I planted a couple weeks prior. Peas have to get in the ground pretty early.

No comments: