CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

3.16.2009

the joy of the gospel

Callie was baptized on her birthday. She was pretty excited about that. It was such a beautiful day. I told Callie that Heavenly Father made it a sunny day for her because she was our Callie Rae Sunshine. We are so blessed to have Callie Rae in our family. What a sweet little spirit she is. I love her soft skin, her beautiful smile and her beautiful long hair, but mostly I love her kind heart and loving nature that she has. She will be such a good mommy someday. Heavenly Father truly blessed Brian and I to be able to raise His sweet little Callie Rae Sunshine.

Here are a few pictures from the special day.

the long awaited sewing machine. she asked for a sewing machine 2 years ago. I told her that on her 8th birthday we would get her one. the machine was from mom and dad and grandma and grandpa adams.
scriptures from grandma and grandpa fears
she has sewn for hours on it. practicing her stitches. since we have sewn hair scarves. the machine is bigger than she is. so cute.

ashlyn was sick with the flu so the family gathered around for a family picture.
callie rae and her daddy - love it.
in her baptism clothes.
ashlyn got sick and slept through the first part of the program. she woke up and went back with me to help callie. they both thought that was really special.
the protectors.
our callie rae sunshine!!

cupcakes with marshmallows on top that are supposed to look like flowers.
i'm 8!!!! yeah!

2 comments:

Jordan and Shannon said...

Congratulations Callie! Looks and sounds like it was a wonderful day. Now, where do I sign up for sewing lessons! That's awesome that you are sewing. Grandma Adams (my mom) knows how to do so much and yet I have not taken the time to learn how. I am proud of you! (and your mom too for taking the time to teach you how!)

Heather said...

Looks like a really special birthday. Congratulations Callie! I'm excited to see your sewing projects. Happy Birthday!