CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

3.17.2009

good things

This is my visiting teacher, Vicki. I love this lady!! She is a big Sam's Club shopper and she is also very good at finding bargains. She bought these dresses for $4.41. So of course I couldn't resist wearing it on Sunday and she couldn't either. I brought my camera just in case we both were wearing them...
Ashlyn and I went shopping at Kroger and couldn't resist this cute little puppy dog cake. When the kids got home from school we divided this mound of icing up and oooohhh yummy.

3 comments:

The Wach Family said...

You are a good Mom. Makayla begged me for the same cake, but it was on my birthday and I am not into buying cakes for myself. I might just have to make a trip to Kroger.
I loved the dress on Sunday by-the-way.

blairsblog6 said...

You both looked HOT! Sizzle, sizzle!

The Fears said...

what a steal on the dresses. you two look cute