CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

3.19.2009

SPREADING SUNSHINE

My sister in law Sarah had this on her blog and I thought it would be so much fun. So here goes: The first five people to respond to this post will get something made by me! Made with tons of love just for you! It might be a fun sewing project, a sweet letter to you from me, or some yummy goodies, you might be surprised what you get! Give it a try! The catch? You must re -post this on your blog and offer the same to the first 5 people who do the same on your blog. The first 5 people to do so and leave a comment telling me they did win a lovely little treat for themselves! Have Fun! Ready........Set............Go!

Come on copy, paste, and do something fun!!!! I want to send you something.




4 comments:

Heather said...

OH--I love it! A reward for slacking on my mother duties this morning and reading blogs! Just the thought of a sweet surprise is almost enough! Have a great day!

The Loesevitz Family - said...

Count me in girl! I posted on my blog too!! What fun!! :)

blairsblog6 said...

I'm #3! Whoopee!! Have a great weekend! See you tomorrow at food storage class...

The Fears said...

I will sign your blog if you sign mine!! Count me for #4.