CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

1.20.2009

Happy 35th Birthday again

My friends took me to lunch at the Olive Garden.  We had a great time.  They were all so sweet to help me celebrate my day.  What would life be without all these good women.  I feel so blessed everyday to have such wonderful women to share all the joys of life with.
I love to be sung to - 
Kristina's twin girls - Mia and Ella
Elane, Annie and Jacob Ammon (Elane's son)
Kate, Vicki and Kristina Heather and I
Erin and Lisa My favorite girl Lexi
Amie built me a cake for my birthday.  
Isn't this a beauty.  She is a talented baker and cake decorator.  Aren't I lucky.

My sister Liz in AZ. got these flowers for me.  They just magically appeared at the door.  :)

2 comments:

Liz said...

Great birthday...great friends! Amie did an awesome job on the cake!

blairsblog6 said...

I'm so sad that I missed the festivities. But, I'm so glad we are still the same age! Love you!