CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

1.23.2009

Christmas picture fun

Brian and I have been married for 15 1/2 years and I have never sent out Christmas cards.  I know - what a loser.  Anyway, this year I was determined to send them out.  So we took pictures here are some that we took.  I printed them off and handed out a few.  Yes, a few.  At least I printed them right, now next year maybe I will actually send them.  

Ashlyn redecorated my peppermint ornaments on the tree.

These were the pictures that were on the unsent, printed off cards.

Me, playing Uncle Rico (Napoleon Dynomite)
We have been here for 3 Christmases now and we have gone to see Santa each year.  A nice man and his wife set up their yard with all kinds of fun Christmas scenes.   He lets anybody and everybody come to see Santa and Mrs. Claus.  You drive your car through his circle driveway and if you want you can get out and take a picture with him otherwise you can stay in your car and the kids can tell him what they would like and he gives them all a fun treat.  What a great act of service this is.  My children love it.



The Chace family came and caroled to us.  We loved it.  They are such a great family and good singers too.

No comments: