CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

1.16.2009

Random bits of the good life...

My two precious little nerds.  Aren't they cute.  Connor (my little actor) came down dressed up and put on a little show and then of course Brady had to get in on the action.

Ashlyn's favorite shirt of the season - "Oh deer"  a little saying around our house.
Three good friends and their games.  Colt, Brady and Dallen

Callie started piano this August and is doing very well.  She loves to play me some "jingles".
My little dancer.
This is Brady's sandwich that he created.  YUCK!
The makings of a great cook.  Domestic Diva as we call her.
Okay, so I hate to do laundry.
Our crazy dog Lillie.
Brady had mowed the grass and when he came in I looked out to see if he had moved the trampoline.  He ran out with a pair of scissors and started clipping.  Okay, I am not sure if this is laziness or creative.  I am going with laziness.

2 comments:

Liz said...

I'm going with hilarious on the the cutting the grass thing. Great update!! And your blog looks great! So glad to have you back with us in the "good life."

blairsblog6 said...

You changed your blog!!!!!!!!
Welcome back! I missed you! Your background is so great. Brady is a nut, but we already knew that!