CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

1.15.2009

Now that you all know I voted...

I am ready to move on and get back to blogging.  I am going to need to take a little bit and do a few updates for my journaling purposes.  There definately has been a lot going on the last couple of months.

Starting with my boys.  This was their first year of football and they loved it.  We all had a good time too.  It was fun going to all of the games, cheering them on and eating the good food at the concession stands.  Brady and Connor are both looking forward to next year.  Brady has started weightlifting with the high school team in preparation for the coming season. 


5 comments:

McKenna Cotton said...

whatever- you have just been hangin' around here doing jack. Oh wait, that's me. :)

Miralyn said...

your funny. I do love hanging out with jack!!

msfears said...

I love Ashlyn's foam finger!

alison said...

We are so glad you are back. Dave was convinced you were in the backyard buried in a box! We sure had a great time with your "BOYS" during the holiday. They are crazy about games--and so fun to play them with! We're glad they made it home in one piece! We look forward to seeing you guys again! We hope the girls had just as much fun playing while they were away!

alison said...

Oh--one last thing--the changes on the blog look great!