CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

11.04.2008

I Voted

Oh My Goodness, what a long line!  I don't think its ever been like that before, but it was important.

As I think about how happy I am to have the gospel in my life, it calms my nerves.  :)  I am grateful for a loving Heavenly Father who answers our prayers.  This is a great comfort during these stressful times.  We can be faithful to the gospel, help to lift one another just as the Savior did.  I hope I can daily do those things that can continually remind me of how our Savior loves us so much.  

5 comments:

Brian said...

This is why I love you babe!!!

Annie said...

I waited an hour! But I was so glad to see so many people who felt it was important enough to stick it out, people like you!

msfears said...

Good Job, Miralyn. I think it's so neat being part of history, even if it doesn't quite go the way we want. Plus that's such a good example to your kids.

Liz said...

come on girl...get blogin'! I want to atleast see some Thanksgiving pictures.

The Loesevitz Family - said...

Where are you girl??? Come back to the blogging world!!