CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

1.23.2009

The boys ski trip

Brian has wanted to take the boys skiing for years.  The day had finally come.  
They had so much fun.  They caught on really quickly, which was a huge bonus.  
Concentrating! Beautiful view.

They had decided to drive to Utah.  I was a nervous wreck.  They ran into bad weather in Wyoming both ways.  Ugh.  just get home safely! and they did.  

The girls and I missed them.  However, I do know for sure who eats the most and makes the most mess :)

I am so happy that they finally got to go on this trip.   It will be a special memory for the boys for a very long time.  

1 comment:

Liz said...

I'm so glad they got to go. I'm sure it was no surprise to you three girls who it was that really made the messes and ate the most around there. :)