CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

9.10.2008

Top 5 reasons I haven't blogged in more than a week!!

1. I have had family visiting.
2. Does this even need to be said...LAUNDRY
3. I gave the lesson at church this past Sunday. That's always a distraction. Full attention must be given :) 
4. Football!!!
5. In other words  - LIFE happened.

In a nutshell, that is a little of what has been going on.  Pretty good short and sweet way of catching up, don't you think.   So now I can start from here and maybe I won't get lazy with the blog this next week.   

Speaking of football. Connor's team had their first "official game."  They won 32-0.  It was lots of fun with banners, concession food, screaming fans, cheerleaders, let me tell ya, this is serious stuff.

Tough guy
The boys played so well.  They were so excited about their big win.

Cute Cheerleaders.  

1 comment:

The Wach Family said...

Yay!! I have missed your blogs!