CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

8.29.2008

Juicy Glasses

Today Ashlyn got glasses.  She is farsighted like Brady just not near as bad.  (Sorry Brady)  Anyway, she does have to wear them all of the time and when she gets home from school we have to patch the right eye to make her left stronger.  The reason the title of the blog is juicy glasses is the brand of the glasses is juicy couture.  Pretty funny.  So now I have a juicy little girl.  Okay, so I love this blogging thing and I especially love adding video.  So of course I had to add a video segment of the first day home with glasses.  I know you are all thinking she is crazy and I must say...I know :)  or I could just say that I am crazy for my kids and love celebrating every moment of their lives!  (that sounds much better)  


4 comments:

~ Wiles ~ said...

you are as obsessed as I am about blogging. I love it!

Great glasses Ash...

The Wach Family said...

The glasses are too cute. Now Makayla is going to think she need them too! :)

Liz said...

I love them Ashlyn!! You are too cute! Love you, Aunt Liz

msfears said...

So pretty, and now she can see. Did she just wonder at everything on the way home?