CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

8.24.2008

Sometimes there just aren't enough words


A couple of months ago my computer crashed and of course I had not saved my pictures.  My friend Annette, the computer wizard, helped me and was able to save them.  These are wonderful treasures to me and I so appreciate her taking the time to save this awesome part of my life.  


Ashlyn when she was 2.
Callie, Ashlyn and Connor helping me bake.  Of course, there is always chocolate on my little sweet tooth Ashlyn.
This was a fun Christmas at Grandma's house and we actually had snow.  
My little dress-up princess Callie

Connor learned how to ride his bike when he was four.  (he was 6 in this picture)

3 comments:

McKenna Cotton said...

oh my goodness these are too precious- so glad she got them off. See brian what you would have missed!:)

Stephanie said...

Hi Miralyn - It's Stephanie Richardson. I am not sure if you got my last comment I have not seen it post to your blog, so I am trying again. Your family is beautiful! I can not believe how big your kids are. The last time I saw you all I think Brady was 8 and just baptized, now he is a teenager - crazy! I found your blog and I hope you don't mind that I have been checking it out. I just started this blogging thing a few months back and it has become kind of addicting. Anyhoo, looks like you are all doing great!
Tell you family hello from Britt and I
Take Care!

Liz said...

I love those pics. Ashlyn is so little!