CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

8.25.2008

The joys of life


I have been looking for this playfoam since last Christmas.  My sister in law Sarah had bought this stuff through Scholastic.  It is like that floam stuff only a lot cleaner and much more kid friendly. Last weekend we went downtown where there are so many cute shops.  There is a toy store called the Treasured Child.  My kids thought they had died and gone to heaven.  Lo and behold there it was and it was even buy one get one free.  We were all so excited and they have play with it so much.   One of the many JOYS OF LIFE.


Always posing.  They really made some cute stuff!
Cute little grin!

This is what my 5 year old Ashlyn is up to these days.  Making her own peanut butter sandwiches.  She just thinks she is such a big girl now.  The only problem is she hasn't quite mastered the clean up.  She is so sweet when she is doing big girl things though.  I just love her and she definately a JOY IN MY LIFE.  
She also has a major sweet tooth and was so proud to show me her red tonque.

1 comment:

Liz said...

Holy red tongue!!
I'm going to have to find some of that playfoam. I didn't like that floam stuff...what a mess!