CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

8.15.2008

Slytherin sheds!


Connor has a pet ball python snake that grandpa Fears gave him for Christmas.  Slitherin has always has had a hard time shedding his skin in one piece, but he finally did it.  It was so awesome.  


Slitherin is a very kind snake.  Thats a funny statement.  A nice snake?!?  He really is though, he loves being held by the kids.  
It has been great fun learning about him and being so amazed by such a wonderful animal.  

3 comments:

Liz said...

really...a snake in your house...ugh...i'm still not over it! You win mother of the year for that one.

The Fears said...

I don't know Miralyn, even if you say your snake is nice, I still don't like the look of them! Sorry that is one pet that won't be touched by me. Your are a brave woman!!

Tara Fears said...

Uck. I would be interested in watching some footage of that thing EATING something! I'm just glad it's in YOUR house and not mine! :)