CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

8.15.2008

Can we eat anymore peanut butter?


I have been stocking up on my three month supply of food and peanut butter is a real staple in our house.  At Walmart you can buy this 6lb can for $8.74.  When I saw that it was great for day cares or restaurants, I knew this was the peanut butter can for me.  So I decided to try it out and see how long it would last.  I wrote the date on it so I would remember when it was opened.

Well, it was one day shy of a month that it took us to eat this big thing.  At least I know now how much I would need, but goodness gracious that is a lot of peanut butter in one month.

2 comments:

Liz said...

Oh peanut butter...it's the staple of my life.

~ Wiles ~ said...

Same here! Peanut Butter is the last thing that I thought we would go through so fast. I'm sure that it has nothing to do with pb&j 3-4 times a week. :)