CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

8.15.2008

Happy Moms back to school party

Today we celebrated the kids going back to school with a luncheon at my good friends' house, Jill Neal.  I must tell the truth, it was a great reason for us sisters to get together and socialize and eat really good food.   I must say these women are so awesome.  I just love being with them.  We had a great time and I am always amazed at their stories and strength they have.  It was a big boost to my day.

Jill, Emily, Kristina and Jen
Me, Jenni, Lisa and Emily
Annie and Lorelei

3 comments:

~ Wiles ~ said...

Looks like you had fun. I am so sad that I was unable to come. Lexi really needed to be at home today. :( Maybe next time!

msfears said...

You guys all look so relieved!

Heather said...

Miralyn,

I love your blog--I love to get to know other moms better by reading about their everyday lives.

Really I do my blog so I have these everyday moments recorded, but I also do love to see comments and I noticed that you didn't have a lot of comments--so I wanted to leave one. It always bring a smile to my face to hear from a friend.

What a darling family you have!