CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

8.28.2008

pink books and pink curls

A few months back my sister, Liz, told me about this book, Priscilla and the Pink Planet.  So of course, as a dutiful sister I ran out to get it.  It has been a very good investment.  Ashlyn loves it.  Nearly everyday we read it.   Tonight we curled her hair in the famous pink sponge rollers and then snuggled up to read all about Priscilla and her Pink Planet.  From Ashlyn I learn that there are more colors in this world than pink and so does Priscilla.  I hope that Ashlyn will always search for all of the colors that she wants to discover in life.  I am thankful everyday that she completed our family and for the sweet and colorful spirit she brings to us each day.  


2 comments:

Liz said...

hooray for Priscilla....we love that book. The illustations are great! Oh, Ashlyn, you are such a cutie!

The Wach Family said...

I have got to get that book for Makayla. She is obsessed with it. (Funny,I just put Makayla's hair in braids and rollers last night too. I 'll bet they looked cute in class together!)