CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

8.11.2008

Back to School Breakfast!!

Hoping to help the kids get use to getting up early, Amie and I decided to wake them up this morning at 6:30 to breakfast outside on the front lawn.  
Blueberry muffins and cinnamon.  Yummy!
It was a bit chilly, so the children just had to have their jackets on.
My little kindergardner!
Brian just about off to work.  He loves that school is starting because now I will be up and breakfast ready.
Cute little Jackson loved the blueberry muffins.
Callie Rae, Braelynn and Mckenna
Getting warm!



1 comment:

Heather said...

Hey Guys- I can't believe Ashlyn is already in kindergarten! Love the blog, look forward to checking back often. I've already shown the kids and they love seeing their cousins. Take care!