CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

10.04.2008

"Fall"ing in Love

What an awesome time of year.  So many things to be thankful for.  Truly we are a blessed people and I am grateful to have all of the things the Lord sees fit to bless me and my family with.  One of my most favorite primary songs is "My Heavenly Father Loves Me"...it goes like this - 

"Whenever I hear the song of a bird 
Or look at the blue, blue sky, 
Whenever I feel the rain on my face
Or the wind as it rushes by, 
Whenever I touch a velvet rose
Or walk by a lilac tree,
I'm glad that I live in this beautiful world
Heavenly Father created for me.

He gave me my eyes that I might see
The color of butterfly wings.
He gave me my ears that I might hear
The magical sound of things.
He gave me my life, my mind, my heart
I thank Him reverently
For all His creations of which I'm a part
Yes, I know Heavenly Father loves me."










3 comments:

The Wach Family said...

That has been my favorite primary song since i was little. One of my favorite lullabies for my kids as well!!

Annie said...

I Love the Fall too...So much to be thankful for

hallfamaz said...

Love it! You need to tell me how to do that with the pictures.