CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

10.09.2008

I was tagged...how fun!

I was tagged by Amie to tell my life story, so here it goes...

5 places I have lived...

5.  Hopkinsville, KY 20 years
4. Bountiful, UT 2 years
3. back to Hopkinsville for 11 years
2. On to Louisville!!!!! almost 2 wonderful years

5 snacks I love...there is way too many

5. chips and dip
4. garden dinner- corn on the cob, homegrown tomatoes
3. peanut m&ms
2. sugar cereal - froot loops, trix, lucky charms
1.  hot chocolate and toast on homemade bread of course.

5 jobs I've had...wow what a resume I would have...embarassing

5. Color Guard teacher - flags and rifles
4. Payless Shoes this can't really count though it was only for 3 weeks
3. Color Guard teacher again different school
2.  Finally a real job - Legal Secretary
1.  Then the only job I ever really wanted came - to be a mom.

If I had a million dollars...

Well its just too darn hard for me to think that way, but if I did think about it...
I would 
5. buy a farm for my children 
4. buy a jaguar so my husband and I can go on a few joy rides
3. I would go to the regular section of the store instead of the clearance section
2. I would have a really fancy kitchen to make myself think I can cook
1. Visit Hobby Lobby every day instead of every 2 to 3 days

5 things I love...and this is in not particular order

5. Sewing
4. Sleep
3. My Flowers
2. I like to collect crafty "crap" (as my husband would say)
1. My husband and my kids

and last but not least...5 people that I tag are...

Liz Hall
Sarah Fears
Emily Koller
Missi Dunham
Jenni Smith



1 comment:

Liz said...

That was great to see a little rundown on your life. I totally forgot about the payless thing. That is funny!!